Nice to see you again Croners! We’re ready with episode 17 of The Prospecting Masterclass and it keeps getting better.
We love to get the different points of views of our guests, learning from their words and experience. Sometimes though, it’s the soft skills to make the difference.
Find his interview below. Thanks Enrico!
Here is the interview with Enrico Nanni Vicenzi, enjoy reading!
1) Hi Enrico, can you tell us about yourself and your experience in B2B Sales?
I’m Enrico Nanni Vicenzi and I’m 22 years old. Apart from a brief marketing experience focused on SEO and Data Analysis, I’ve been in B2B tech sales for almost 2 years now and I’m truly loving it.
When I started working at Cubbit I felt as if I were in my playground and many things just felt natural and intuitive. Together with my team, we managed to achieve great results in just 2 years: focusing solely on the Italian market we reached more than 130+ business customers with many important names joining our federated and geo-distributed cloud networks as Amadori, CRIF, Bonfiglioli, Granarolo and many more.
2) How would you describe yourself if you could only use 5 words?
I’m a determined person.
3) What are the most difficult challenges you have faced regarding Prospecting and Outbound Sales in your past and current professional experiences? How did you solve them?
Maintaining high levels of personalization whilst scaling up numbers. I didn’t find a smart way yet to solve this problem apart from a lot of hard work.
4) How do you see B2B outbound sales changing in the next 12 months? What challenges and trends do you anticipate?
Everything will become more personalised and AI will take a very important position in the business. Just scraping and sending 1000+ emails won’t work anymore, both personalisation and timing will be helped by AI-powered tools and scale-up numbers.
5) What advice would you give to someone starting today as an SDR?
Step back and learn, be prepared to constantly challenge yourself and challenge your beliefs, be precise and ask yourself why successful people in your field are doing certain actions and sometimes step aside your pride and be prepared to grasp every single drip of knowledge.
Once you do that you can again disrupt your beliefs and find a smarter way to do your thing (spoiler…there is).